Your privacy, our policy.
Every day we are committed to the lifestyle purchasing platform. We do this with our offer, inspiration, but also with our services. In some cases we need information for this, for example your data. We don't just do this. After all, it is about your privacy and as far as we are concerned there should be no ambiguity about this.
Below you will find our privacy principles and what you should in any case know about what we do with your data.
This privacy statement applies to the processing of personal data by PW Markets BV and its subsidiaries.
This privacy statement applies to the handling of your personal data by PW Markets and also applies to subsidiaries Trends and Trade Venlo BV (Chamber of Commerce 27122914), Tica Aalsmeer BV (Chamber of Commerce 34114889) and Trends and Trade Fashion BV (Chamber of Commerce 50045369) and TICA Online BV (Chamber of Commerce 80198562). What this statement refers to PW Markets is PW Markets BV and these subsidiaries.
Your personal data will be processed by us with the greatest possible care. We attach great importance to the fact that our services are transparent, personal and reliable. That is why we explain in this statement how we handle your data. This explains which personal data we process and for what purpose we do this. In addition, you will also find your rights and how you can use them in this privacy statement. PW Markets may change this privacy statement if necessary.
About PW Markets
PW Markets as a professional cash & carry purchasing center is the most complete B2B lifestyle purchasing center of the Netherlands. Every day we commit ourselves to the best lifestyle purchasing platform. We do this with our offer, inspiration, but also with our services. If you do not feel comfortable with the use of your data by PW Markets, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com † +31(0)30 273 96 00 PO Box 2050 | 3500 GB | Utrecht Chamber of Commerce number 54964881
Personal data and purpose of use
PW Markets processes personal data for a number of purposes:
- Creating and maintaining your account;
- Being able to use our app;
- Executing the agreement(s) concluded with you;
- Conducting administration and other management activities;
- Identity verification for access at our locations;
- Processing orders for products and services from the store, webshop and/or app;
- Sending offers, newsletters and promotions via email, app and/or post;
- analysis for process improvement, service development and market research;
- Security and preventing and combating theft or other forms of fraud;
- To support communication and campaigns via social media;
- Handling questions, complaints and requests for information. In some of the above purposes, we have a legitimate interest to process this data.
The personal data that we process for the various purposes may consist of the following data:
- Name and initials
- Address and (mobile) phone number
- Date of Birth
- Trade name (sole proprietorships and Vof's)
- Chamber of Commerce number (sole proprietorships and Vof's)
- Payment details
You have provided us with the above personal data yourself or have been obtained from public registers, such as the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce or other open sources (social media).
When you visit our websites, cookies are placed on your PC for various purposes. Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make user experiences more efficient and to improve the website and services.
- Necessary cookies help make a website more usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, a website cannot function properly. These functional cookies may be stored on your device if they are necessary for the use of the website.
- Statistical cookies help PW Markets understand how visitors use our website.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors when they visit different websites. The goal is to display ads that are tailored and relevant to the individual user. That is why we ask for your permission for the use of the latter type of cookies via the cookie banner on our website.
Via the cookie banner on our website you can see which cookies we process, the purpose and the term. Here you can also change or withdraw your consent at any time.
Sharing of personal data
We share your personal data with the aforementioned subsidiaries and processors below, in the cases mentioned in the law and only when this is permitted on the basis of current legislation and possibly on the basis of your permission. It is possible that we provide your personal data to third parties, arising from the aforementioned purposes of personal data.
Parties that process personal data on our or your instructions are:
- Payment and delivery services
- IT suppliers and service providers, cookie suppliers (see our cookie banner)
- Payment service providers (and collection agency)
- Hosting our website
- CRM system
- Mail servers
Your data will be kept for a certain period by PW Markets, but never longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, unless there is a legal regulation, incident, request, objection or complaint or until you request that your data be deleted. We keep your data for as long as necessary to be able to properly perform our services and agreements. Your data in our administration will be stored within the applicable legal terms. After that, we destroy personal data, unless we are legally obliged to keep it for longer.
PW Markets uses appropriate physical, organizational and technical safeguards that are intended to monitor the integrity and security of your personal data. It is periodically evaluated whether the security measures taken are still sufficient.
Protecting the privacy of young children is very important to us. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. if PW Markets learns that, inadvertently, personally identifiable information has been collected from individuals under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete this information. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 16, about whom we are processing unwanted data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to delete this personal data.
You have the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to request your personal data that is recorded and stored.
- Right to rectification: Is your data incorrect? Or have your details changed? You have the right to correct or supplement the personal data that we process about you.
- Right to withdraw your consent: You can always easily withdraw your consent.
- Right to object: Do you not want us to use your data? Then you have the right to stop using your personal data.
- Right to erasure: You can request us to delete your personal data.
- Right to data portability: If you need the data that PW Markets are stored in case you switch to another party or service, then, if technically possible, PW Markets transfer your data if desired.
- Right to restriction of processing: In some cases you can request to limit the processing of your personal data (temporarily or otherwise).
- Right to lodge a complaint: Do you want to exercise one or more rights? Please feel free to contact our Privacy Officer, Mr. Paul van Brakel, via the email address email@example.com† You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you believe that we are not handling your data correctly.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us using the contact details below.
firstname.lastname@example.org † +31(0)30 273 96 00 PO Box 2050 | 3500 GB | Utrecht Chamber of Commerce number 54964881